Personal Data Protection Policy
We want to take this opportunity to explain the importance of our approach on personal data privacy which complies with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act.
The following lists as in its details:
When do we collect information from you?
- We collected information from you when you sign up at our site and given us your email information.
- We record and retain personal data in accordance with legal, regulatory, membership and operational obligations and have in place robust security measures to safeguard it.
How do we use your information?
- We access your personal data for registry and operational purposes.
- We process your data for statistical analysis for planning, evaluating and survey purposes.
- We send you information on upcoming events, news on the Association and all with regards to the profession.
- We contact you to obtain feedback and also send you important changes to relevant subscription service, as to maintain good relationship with you in providing better service and responding to your request. We aim to improve our membership services to the members.
How do we protection your information?
- Your information are safely kept confidential by the secured system and is only accessible by assigned person.
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by HACOS will only be in connection with the provision of agreed scope.
- We value your privacy and would like to state once again that your personal data which was collected from your membership with us is kept strictly confidential.
- We will continue to use your personal data for the purposes outlined above while safeguarding your privacy.